About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Welcome! My name is Akshay an amateur Naturalist born in India; I’m an avid nature and wildlife photographer who has learned from practice and observation -- lots of both! I love to talk wildlife, Conservation, photography, swap stories,. Ecology and Wildlife are my passion since my childhood days. I spend most of my weekends in places where i could to study different flora and fauna both in wild and captivity and, making notes on the observations made. I love to work on field and very passionate to study the Ecology and behavior of animals around me. I regularly attend several nature camps, and conduct presentations and training sessions to school Children and Villagers on Basic Identification of Snakes, Wildlife and their importance in Nature. I was fortunate to get selected as a volunteer for 10 days each in Tiger and Elephant census in Southern India conducted during the year 2009 and 2010 respectively. This blog gives me a place to share my experiences with Mother Nature. Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are solicited.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Nagarahole tales from Indian jungle


2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures. I had gone to Kabini in March and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s really amazing that we can record what our visitors do on our site. Thanks for sharing this awesome guide. I’m happy that I came across with your site this article is on point,thanks again and have a great day. Keep update more information..


    Painless Dental Treatment In Chennai

    Best Dental Clinic In Adyar

    ReplyDelete